WhiteHat Security has extensive experience working with customers to identify and fix the latest web application vulnerabilities with secure coding practices. Join us to gain a deeper understanding of common web application vulnerabilities, get expert technical advice on defensive tactics, and learn best practices to safeguard your apps from being exploited.
We invite you to join us for the first in a series of WhiteHat Secure Coding Practices webinars focused on common web application vulnerabilities. In this webinar we will:
- Provide examples of vulnerable code
- Give analysis on the types of application/functionality/languages where vulnerability is commonly found
- Demonstrate the attack on a sample app and SMTP server
- Discuss remediation strategies
Attendees will receive a Certification of Completion for one CPE credit.
Upcoming topics for WhiteHat Secure Coding webinars will include:
- OS Commanding
- Denial of Service
- Application Misconfiguration
- Unpatched Libray