Part 1: Incidents, Risks and Preparedness
Insider threat, in the form of employee abuse and misuse, was the top threat financial institutions were contending with last year, based on the 2015 SANS survey on security spending and preparedness in the financial services sector. In it, phishing was the second most chronic threat facing these organizations.
In Part 1, attendees will learn how threats and risks have evolved since last year’s survey, and whether or not their preparedness has evolved in tandem. Attend this webcast to learn about the following:
- Causes of the most impactful incidents
- Alternative pay instruments and risks
- Preparedness to detect, protect and respond to significant incidents
- How organizations are shoring up the insider threat problem
- Organization's ability to manage risk effectively