Sign up today to be part of this special mission!
Shhhh! Don’t look now but your applications are at risk and your mission is to find an effective way to combat the enemy.
Lucky for you, we’ve got the latest intel on how to make security part of your development team’s processes and workflow.
Be part of this covert operation as some of the industry’s leading minds open their dossiers to reveal why and how DevSecOps is more than a futuristic vision. Learn the trends and challenges associated with secure DevOps – and the key to making DevSecOps a “mission possible” in your
Industry Expert Panel: MISSION POSSIBLE: Secure DevOps
— Alan Shimel, Founder & Editor-in-Chief, DevOps.com
— Adrian Lane, Analyst & CTO, Securosis
— Scott Crawford, Research Director for the Information Security Channel, 451 Research
— Moderator: Craig Hinkley, CEO, WhiteHat Security
Join our panel of DevSecOps industry luminaries for a lively discussion on how to successfully evolve DevOps into DevSecOps, and the people/process/technology transformations that will make this “Mission Possible”.
DevSecOps Leaders Panel: Making the Mission Possible
– Kyle Summers, Director of Security, Fortune 500 Financial Services Company
– Jabez Abraham, Enterprise Security Architect for Asurion
– Davi Ottenheimer, faculty of IANS, advisory board member of Accenture, and professor of computer science at Fachhochschule in Austria
– Moderator: Ryan O’Leary, Chief Security Research Officer, WhiteHat Security
Description: Hear from some of the people on the front lines of defining and driving DevSecOps in their organizations.
Case Study & Blueprint: Mixing security into your development ‘cocktail’: A DevSecOps Case Study & Blueprint
– Sandeep Potdar, Senior Product Manager, WhiteHat Security
– Peter Monahan, Senior Solutions Architect, WhiteHat Security
Description: Learn the ingredients of a successful DevSecOps program and come away with ideas for ways your security team and developers can work together to secure your digital business.
DEMO & Use Case Overview: WhiteHat Scout & Securing the SDLC
Remember: anything is possible when you apply the right brainpower and resources.