In this month’s Security in the Fast Lane podcast, Setu Kulkarni, VP of Corporate Strategy & Business Development for NTT Application Security meets up with Tanya Janca, Founder and CEO of We Hack Purple as they “Unpack AppSec with Alice and Bob.”
This episode touches on supply chain security, the importance of using a security requirements checklist, and how to balance being a good cop/bad cop as a security enforcer. In this particular episode, there are several checklists and free learning resources that were referenced, some of which are included below:
- Alice and Bob Learn – Aliceandboblearn.com
- Web App Security Requirements – https://newsletter.wehackpurple.com/web-app-security-requirements
- Tips For Getting Into InfoSec – https://newsletter.wehackpurple.com/getting-into-infosec
- Secure Coding Guidelines – https://newsletter.wehackpurple.com/secure-coding-guidelines
- Application Security Activities – https://newsletter.wehackpurple.com/appsec-activities
Check out this month’s episode here for all the details!